Saturday, February 25, 2012

We have another Teenager in the house!



Jordan's 13th Birthday he woke up to the traditional "Breakfast in Bed" with his choice of French toast sticks, bacon, fresh fruit and apple juice.



In the afternoon we went to the movies and saw the second Ghost Rider. (I don't recommend it, btw. We were all let down) Then we went out for lunch to Jordan's choice, Texas Roadhouse (such a daddy's boy)


Afterwards we came back home for cake and icecream and to open presents from the family.








From 6-10pm Jordan invited nine of his friends over for pizza & video games in the fun little "man cave" we created in our unfinished family room downstairs.
We hung Christmas lights and replaced the recessed lights with black light bulbs.


 The boys helped themselves to an ice cream sundae bar with all the toppings. Jordan had a birthday candle in his icecream, as seen in the above picture.

All the kids had a great time. I am so thankful Jordan has such good friends. They are all such good boys. It always makes me feel good when Jordan tells me at the end of the day that his birthday parties are the best and so much fun! I sure love Jordan. He is such a great kid! It has been so fun watching him grow up to be such an awesome young man. I am so proud of him. I love you Jordan! Happy Birthday!


Oh, and before I forget, this is the invitation Jordan sent out to all of his friends. Tyler helped him make it and the two of them were laughing so hard while doing it. This is what those crazy kids came up with...
His friends thought the invitation was pretty funny. Especially Cooper Murri!

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Jordan is NOT 13. He is 8. He just got BAPTIZED - I remember!!!!